Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Caption This

A friend sent this to me, reminds me of going back to work (the chairlift)after a nice long weekend (nice long ski run). You've had your fun, but now it's time for a long grueling, boring period of time where you will be held captive; sometimes with folks you'd rather not be with (SPORS). As in life and in the picture....you're clearly about to get the shaft until you're released on Friday (the top of the mountain) again to do it all over again and celebrate life away from work (another run) where everything will be perfect for a short fleeting period of time. So go ahead, button up that jacket and crank the tunes up on your ipod....it's gonna be a long cold ride to the top before you're free to feel the wind in your face....again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment