Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

They're baaaaack!

I took a quick spin out at Hawes after work today and noticed that the single poppy I had observed on my Saturday, helmet condom ride, had turned into 50 poppies.  I suspect that tomorrow there will be 500, and the next day 5000, and the next day 50,000.  The season is upon us, the desert is awash in green and soon to be sprinkled with yellow's, then red's and finally blue....before fading into the subtle drabs of green and brown of the dry season....only to be reignited again during the rainess of the monsoon.....but I'm getting ahead of myself.








This last shot reminds me that there is still snow to be had, so I turn my sights north this weekend with JMoney and Mr. Handlebarsandwich for a little LePowski up in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah.......which makes us the lil' LePowski Urban Achievers.

Big LePowSki 2009—Brighton, Utah from Black Diamond Equipment on Vimeo.





1 comments:

FraSiec said...

Awesome. Thank you.

Post a Comment