Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Boy's a Time Bomb

Just a quick photo dump of last weekends activities before I head back up north for a end to end traverse of the West Fork of Oak Creek with Jimmy the Chimp and his crazy dog Sazi.....morale is high....summer sausage and hard tack the food for the trip.

I'll have a full trip report for last weekend and this weeks canyon sojourn when I get back, however there is a nice post on U2Metoo's site, as well as a video he put together.



I've been remiss in my blogging duties because I've been simply too bummed to talk about radness when so much to so many is going up in flames right now.  You can find up to date info here, and some stuff off of MTBR here and here.  Do your rain dance folks....this one has the potential to not only burn peoples homes down, but is threatning the premier riding destinations in flagstaff as well as some nice backcountry ski terrain to include some of the area you see in the pics below.












0 comments:

Post a Comment