Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tequila Tree

Drawing inspiration from my riding brethren down south, I decided my local shred needed it's own Tequila Tree.   Directions to the tree are as follows:


On a Twisted Path, 
A rocky sight;
gaze through it's aim,
a red delight.

On a reciprocal heading,
you climb some more;
some 200 steps,
up a sandy shore.

Off to your left,
will be a tree;
beneath it's branches
you're soon to see.

A rocky house,
contains within;
a glass filled full
not whiskey nor gin.

But a cork held tight,
A silver cap;
A glass warm gold,
A border snack.

If you should find,
this tasty retreat;
Please drink some now,
but don't deplete.

My trips to visit,
will be for sure;
To restock our friend,
A taste, obscure. 

3 comments:

chollaball said...

awesome! we gotta get out there soon.

tims said...

dude.. that was eloquent, move over Joyce Kilmer! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome but what up with the manpri's???

Post a Comment