Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Brittle Failure

I'm devastated. Pictures tell a thousand words....or is it stories.....or is it a picture says a thousand words....wait....how can a picture "tell" anything? Anyways....I was "Just Riding Along - JRA" and then this happened. Might as well cut off my hands, tell me I can't drink beer, watch football or surf the internets. Hopefully....resolution will come swiftly....I can't hold out by supplementing my cardio (or stoke meter) by running in place in the gym like some lab rat while listening to some death metal. Luckily, a good Samaritan in the neighborhood (chollaball) has offered to let me ride one of his rigs on Sunday....it's good to know that others feel my pain (que some music by the Cure.....audience rolls their eyes), fade to black.....curtain down.






0 comments:

Post a Comment