Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Friday, December 18, 2009

The good....TheBadAndTheUgly

The Good: Day 2 on snow; beers, burgers, laughs, bluebird, good company....

The BadAndTheUgly: Chollaball on Day 1, drinkin' sport drink, rockin out with no shirt, showing his flair...

This won't be the last of it....check cholla's site as well as U2metoo's site for more info and a video of.....ahem.....whatever that was, which is shown above....


5 comments:

u2metoo said...

Great day, Maad. BTW my beloved wife enjoyed the Buzz's Chocolate hookup.

u2metoo said...

yo, man. I forgot to mention you are certainly welcome to dropping the vid embed on you post here.

FraSiec said...

Tecate isn't that dark. What's in the pitcher?

troy said...

Jeremy ticked off a bigone today - his first ski down the telemark bowl. The North side of Fremont was about as stable as it ever gets - it is a frequent avalancher... One of our pits had 7 feet of very stable snow. I boarded a chute just under a cliff band and it was one of the steepest shots I have ever nailed on the peaks... I could not get down the narrow chute faster than all the powder that was sluffing off... In my trip up there with you last week, it looked like a lot of the main telemark chute was thin - but today we discovered that it was actuallty 2-5 feet of snow with a layer of blown-in pumice/dust on top....
This is quick and dirty rample is big tease with out any pictures but I know you would appreciate a quick little report... pictures and more this week.

Anonymous said...

FraSiec...good eyes...the other beer is a Sierra Nevada.

Troy...good to hear you all had a big day...I was with you in spirit as I rested my knee. I had feeling I'd miss something big by sitting out, but I also have a feeling this will be a big season...

Post a Comment