Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Epic Gnar Year...I'm totally Stoked

Well folks, I went back on a promise I made last year. Last year I promised to NOT hold back on driving 3 hours north on the scant promise of powder....because it rarely saved me disappointment. Yet once again, I've been skunked. I made a call last night to not ski today based on early reports of total snowfalls being less than expected.....only to have that snowfall rate accelerate after I went to sleep to bust all expectations by sunrise. Friends have used the terms "hip-deep" and have lamented needing partners to help break snow on the skin track. My only consolation is riding a great route on South Mountain today on velcro-like conditions after the wonderful rain the previous day....scant consolation however....because skiing constitutes less than 10% of my stoke time.

In any event....this is not meant to be a groan and moan thread...instead...it's yet another opportunity to poke fun at me...and my wife...in cartoon form. I present to you...."The Maadjurger's". It's a standard sitcom depiction of my own creation based around every Friday-off/weekend conversation I have had with Mrs. Maadjurger this year (and probably next year too).......I never learn apparently.

11 comments:

chollaball said...

dude that is f**kin awesome! so totally fu**kin awsome! I'm so stoked! how did you make that totally f**kin awesome video?

Anonymous said...

Cholla....just go to the link found at the end of the video...you can make your own cartoon catharsis.

u2metoo said...

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahha. that freaking rulz!

Anonymous said...

Well played sir....getting the Edge from U2 to give a shoudout to you...the most awesome mountain biker and skier in Arizona.....just you wait...I'm going to have my own celeberty endorsement here soon which should blow The Edge out of the water.......

Jim Beam said...

That was hilarious! But how are you going to shave a quarter pound off of your rig?

FraSiec said...

Good job. You got that right. This is exactly the reason I am still riding an old Schwinn.

Anonymous said...

Getting rid of my SLX crankset and getting XTR will save me 119 grams....which is right at the quarter pounder mark.....moooo-hahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

That was some funny shit. I'm on the ground rolling!

Justin

demet said...

Instagram Takipçi Satın Al
Toptan Telefon Kılıfı
Resimli Magnet
Silivri Çatı Ustası
Çerkezköy Çatı Ustası

LYYBGB

Tufan said...

yurtdışı kargo
resimli magnet
instagram takipçi satın al
yurtdışı kargo
sms onay
dijital kartvizit
dijital kartvizit
https://nobetci-eczane.org/
U7U1

Fikri said...

salt likit
salt likit
dr mood likit
big boss likit
dl likit
dark likit
30H

Post a Comment