Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Woah.....what......wow!!!!

Just when I thought that modern music could not get any worse.....I started scrounging the back lots of musica (have you ever seen a silver Delorean driven by a white-haired man before?).....in any event....my hope for artistic bad-azzness to reemerge in the midst of formulaic crap has been refreshed by this gem. How I got through my high-school years in deep study of 70's rock without being turned on to this is beyond me.....enjoy! I know I will....I can't wait to light my balls on fire and listen to this on my iPod while bombing down Gerinomo on SoMo!


0 comments:

Post a Comment