Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Maybe Not

I was in need a mellow day.....weekly epicness, on and off the snow, was getting to me....even splitchip took a week off, which says a lot.  Gnome has been itchin' to get out, so we finally hooked up with the aim for some northern facing slopes over in Lew Canyon in the Maybe Not avy paths.

It was great touring with someone new and chatting about life, bikes and avoiding train collisions at railroad crossings.

Gnome dropping in after we dug a pit at the entrance to Maybe Not.........

The soft whipped cream up top was nice, if not a bit variable from wind and sun.......

Making note of the variability at the first safe zone, we transition westward into trees.....

The snow became less variable as we transitioned....but the skin out to the west showed us just how much better it could have been......couldawouldashoulda.....whatever......

Gnome slicing.....

Pit Profile from Maybe Not.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment