Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mikee Linville Backcountry Awareness Scholorship

This is a shout out to all in the Flagstaff area......KPAC is having a fundraiser generously provided for by Uncle Buzz Chocolate's.  If you have the chance, please check this out.  In all seriousness....the best food I've ever eaten in the backcountry, was provided by Uncle Buzz....all at 12,000ft...the freshly smoked salmon with capers and pasta was epic.  Beyond the food....it supports a good local cause and an organization I'm actively involved in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment