Who the Hell is maadjurguer?

My photo
I like to ski, mountain bike, drink beer, cook and listen to any jam band I can get my hands on; all while making a complete ass of myself. Hopefully this catharsis is as interesting to others as it is to me.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm so full of angst, I've gone all 3rd person and link crazy!

maadjurger is pissed off because his physical therapist wanted to see just how far he could go before his knee cracked after 5 weeks of improvement during physical therapy which resulted in maadjurguer picking the gauntlet up and throwing it back in said PT's face resulting in maadjurguers body and mind being so tired after the ride last night that he talked chollaball out of driving through the night for a ski trip thus missing the last window into the SNOWPACALYPSE which resulted in his soul being entombed in limbo in "One great big festering neon distraction" drinking a crappy bottle of Rhone while bitching at idiots on KPAC and drooling over friends reports of low angle face shots up north(here and here)...ohh yeah, almost forgot, my snow chains showed up today. That's just....GREAT!

1 comments:

chollaball said...

beauty, i love what you've done with the place. glad i waited to read yours til i had pretty well written mine.

Post a Comment